- This event has passed.
Antigo Wisconsin Flea Market Friday May 27, 2022
May 27 @ 7:00 am - 4:00 pm$2
Antigo Wisconsin Flea Markets
ANTIGO WISCONSIN FLEA MARKET!!
Langlade County Fairgrounds
Langlade County Fair – Langlade County Wisconsin.
The fairground is located at 1633 Neva Rd. (Hwy 45) Antigo, WI.
Hours: 7am to 4pm
$2 Admission. Free parking.
May 27, 2022 (Friday)
July 1, 2022 (Friday)
September 3 & 4, 2022
(Saturday & Sunday)
Suggested ” best practices” for customers and vendors
We are open for dealer set-up at daybreak or 6am. We are an outdoor market, so we can’t give rain checks or refunds. Bring your own tables and chairs. You may set-up a tent in your space.
We do not allow the sale of GUNS, KNIVES, SHARPS, IVORY, MARTIAL ARTS, FIRE WORKS, USED BEDDING, FOOD, ALCOHOL OR TOBACCO PRODUCTS, E-CIGARETTES , or ANIMALS. ANIMAL PARTS (for example – BEAR CLAWS,) BIRDS OF PREY, and certain taxidermy mounts or works may require Federal or State permits to possess. Please check on Federal and State Regulations before bringing these items. However, the sale of deer mounts or antlers, but not velvet is permitted.
Additionally, the sale of DESIGNER KNOCKOFFS IS NOT ALLOWED. NO TRADEMARK, REPRODUCTIONS, OR COPYRIGHT VIOLATIONS ALLOWED WHATSOEVER. THIS INCLUDES PURSES, WATCHES, SPORT ITEMS, DVD MOVIES, SUNGLASSES, LUGGAGE, CLOTHING, JEWELRY, FASHION ACCESSORIES, TOYS, and PENS.
All spaces are 20ft of selling frontage and one vehicle is allowed in your space.
May 27 (FRIDAY) $30 vendor space
July 1 (FRIDAY) $30 vendor space
Two Day Flea Markets:
September 3 & 4 (Saturday & Sunday)
Saturday & Sunday vendor space $60 or Sunday only vendor space $30
**Vendors that sell Saturday must pay for both days as this is advertised as a two day market.
Vendors will need to pay at the gate before setting up.
Any questions, please call our office @ 715-526-9769 or email at email@example.com
Visit us online: https://zurkopromotions.com/antigo-wisconsin-flea-market/
Like Us On Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/antigofleamarket
**Information subject to change without notice.
* First and foremost, if you are feeling sick, Stay Home
* If you been around someone that is sick, Stay Home
* If you have a fever, Stay home
* At risk customers and sellers are encouraged to Stay Home
* Wash your hands often with soap and water
* Please maintain a reasonable distance from others at all times, respect others personal space. Be kind.
* Wear a face cover (encouraged but not required)
* Cover your cough or sneeze
* Use common sense, slow down, be safe
* Maintain Social Distancing – 6’ (no groups congregating)
* Langlade County and Zurko Enterprises, Inc. not liable for injury or illness as a result of a mass gathering